Rath & Strong's Six Sigma DMAIC Road Map: 2nd Edition from the creators of the Best-Selling Six Sigma Pocket Guide! Black Belts, Green Belts, Sponsors, Champions, Stakeholders, Team Members- ALL find this laminated Road Map an invaluable resource for Six Sigma methods, tools, techniques- and Milestones for each step of the Six Sigma process. Includes:
- Define - The project's purpose and scope are defined.
- Measure - The goal of the measure phase is to focus the improvement effort by gathering information on the current situation.
- Analyze - Identify root cause(s) and confirm them with data.
- Improve - Try and implement solutions that address root causes.
- Control - Evaluate the solutions and the plan, maintain the gains by standardizing the process and outline steps for on-going improvements including opportunities for replication.
Prices and Ordering:
Minimum order of 10 in groups of 10. Orders will be shipped 5-7 days after order is placed.The guides are returnable, within 14 days (not including shipping charges).
10-40 = $9.95 each
50-90 = $8.95 each
100-490 = $7.95 each
500 and above = $6.95 each
plus shipping and handling